Sunday, May 16, 2010

Decisions, decisions.

This blog project started out with the topic Life Choices, so I'm going to let out my current dilemma. As a soon to be graduate, the biggest question plaguing me is, move out or stay at home? Most people have told me to stay at home as long as I can. The real world is an expensive place. Also seeing as how I won't be eighteen until august, I can't sign for an apartment anyways. However, I can not stand living at home. Anyone with young siblings can understand my viewpoint. I have a four year old little sister who likes to torture me in any way she can. I would love to have a peaceful place to call my own. When I think about it though, the world IS an expensive place. I need to find someone reliable to become my 'roomie' and share the rent. I am very responsible, and I know I can count on myself, but how do I know I can count on someone just the same? I'm also a very good money saver. I have about a thousand dollars currently saved up. For what, I haven't completely decided yet. The decision is a big one. Also, moving to a new place means buying all the things that come with comfortable living. Some of those privileged kids may not think about how towels get in their closets or their clothes somehow appear clean in their rooms, but I know. Those things require money, and washing machines and dryers, and laundry soap and static sheets, and oh so many little things! It's a bit overwhelming, looks like I'm most likely living off my mother for as long as I can. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment